Elizabeth LOVES shoes... all kinds! She was shopping online for shoes with me one day when a pair caught her eye and she said, "I NEED black high heels mom!" I don't even know where she learned what high heels are, let alone that she needs them. And she wants every style of shoe in every color. It's actually really cute to me because I know it's totally her own personality. She obviously didn't learn any of this from mom. I wore the same style of shoe for 10+ years, just kept buying new ones when the old ones wore out. (Those of you who knew me from high school will remember my favorite Reeboks! I even wore them under my wedding dress.) She's very aware of what shoes "go with" what outfit. One day she told me that "black shoes don't go with brown pants." Which is probably true, but how does she know that? Check out this picture. I found her this way one night before I went to bed. If you look closely you'll see her 2 bears sleeping on their own pillow and SHOES on her pillow! Yes, she's sleeping with shoes!
This love of shoes started really early too. Here she is around 18 months.
"So many shoes, so little time... it's just exhausting!"

Always wearing shoes, even if she wasn't wearing clothes.
"So many shoes, so little time... it's just exhausting!"
Always wearing shoes, even if she wasn't wearing clothes.
You are in trouble!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! So very cute but really funny :).
ReplyDelete