We got Anna's locker decorated. Wow, that was a bigger project than I imagined. It almost made Nathan late for work. I don't know if I mentioned Nathan got a job so I'll add that here. Nathan got a job! He's working at a strings store that rents orchestra instruments. And it's only a little over a mile from home. His hours are good and they're really laid back employers. It's pretty much a PERFECT job for Nathan! He plays the viola and writes symphonies, so he knows a lot about stringed instruments. He also got to use his Spanish the other day. (He's taking Spanish 4/AP Spanish this year). A family came in and wanted to rend an instrument, but asked if they could have someone who spoke Spanish. Nathan was the only one. It's kinda funny since he was still learning how to write up contracts in English and then had to do one in Spanish, but he did great! And the boss was really impressed. WTG Nathan!
OK, now back to Anna's locker. She picked mustaches and pink for her theme. We had a super fun time shopping for and decorating her locker!! And we both love how it turned out. Who would have thought that it would take over an hour to decorate a locker?!
No comments:
Post a Comment