Here are some pictures of the kids that actually let me take pics of them. Katie doesn't like her picture taken and the boys... well they don't like Valentine shirts very much. lol
First Anna, Lydia and Elizabeth wearing their Valentine's Day shirts:
Elizabeth showing off her cute piggy tails.
The kids get a heart with chocolates for Valentine's Day every year from mom. It started out mostly when they were little and I'd give them one and eat the rest. Now they're all big enough that they ate them all and I didn't even get a bite! lol
Caleb loved his because it has a truck on it.
We also had pink chocolate chip pancakes (which I forgot to take a picture of so you'll just have to imagine them). And I made a new chicken dinner for Blake (since he doesn't like chocolates... er doesn't want to eat them). We got out the Valentine's Day table clothes and napkins and I set out the chocolate hearts by the side of their plates. The table looked really cute, but I forgot pictures of that too. Anna was so excited, she couldn't stop bouncing around. She loves stuff like that!
And two cute pictures of Lydia with Anna's heart pillow.
No comments:
Post a Comment