Her birthday was on Feb. 9th, her party on March 17, and now I'm posting about it on April 26th. So yeah, I'm pretty late. We're doing family parties this year since I went overboard last year and it got really expensive. Katie decided to go to Zonkers (a kind of Chuck-E-Cheese, ride-and-game type place.) They have an indoor roller coaster that Katie absolutely loves, called The Snake Ride. She could ride that thing for hours. (She's in the back with Anna)
Here's the Yak Attack, a crazy ride that sends you around and around in a circle while loud music plays. Katie loved it, while I got sick just watching it.
She liked the train, but refused to smile for the camera.
And still not smiling so Dad helped her out.Michael helping Caleb in the playground:
The whole gang eating pizza:
Opening presents:Katie on the carousel, not smiling yet again. She really does smile and she really was happy to be here.
The whole gang eating pizza:
Singing Happy Birthday:
Caleb was fascinated with the candles on Katie's cake:
Caleb was fascinated with the candles on Katie's cake:
Blowing out the candles:
After that, every time I asked her to smile, I got this. Silly girl!
What? A tiny smile?! I guess only Celine will make Katie smile for the camera.
Haha! I like the smile that she did after Blake helped her smile! Fun party!
ReplyDelete