Katie is the world's biggest Celine Dion fan. She wants to meet her and asks me all the time if she can see Celine. We're going to Vegas in August to see a Celine concert. I thought since we're there that I would see if I could give Katie a chance to meet Celine. So I made this video.
I hope that someone with connections will see it and Katie can live her dream of meeting Celine. Michael asked me why I was working so hard on it and why I would even try. I told him that Katie has a zero percent chance of meeting Celine if I do nothing. But she at least has a chance if I try. And besides, moms will do anything for their kids. If you haven't, please watch the video and "like" it. And then share it on facebook, twitter, email, etc. Maybe it will work.
No comments:
Post a Comment