Random Thought 1: Caleb is cutting a tooth - his bottom incisor. He has all of his teeth but 2, so this is the second to last tooth and he's done. Do you all realize what a BIG DEAL this really is?? We've lived through 138 teeth and all the associated crying, screaming, whining, clinging, sleep depriving miseries and we only have 2 more to go!!!! I have to say I won't miss teething. That's one of those things that will make us cheer and move on.
Random Thought 2: My kids want a pet and often talk about getting a dog. My answer is always the same... you'll have to choose between Mom or a Dog because I don't need anything else to clean up after, feed, or otherwise worry about. Luckily they still choose mom so I must be doing something right. (Or maybe it's not at all about me doing anything right - it's probably because they know a dog won't wash their laundry or drive their homework to school when they forget it!)
Hmm-mmm
ReplyDeleteDan would have taken a dog.
Love you mom