A lot of people wonder how we fit all our kids in our 4 bedroom house. Before Caleb came along we had 2 kids to a room. You would think that should work, but it didn't. It didn't matter what 2 girls we put together, they'd always end up sneaking into the other room so they could all be together. So when Caleb was born, we moved all 4 girls into the same room. We have 2 sets of bunk beds and a book shelf and that's about all that will fit in there. (Their dresser is in Caleb's room.) They absolutely LOVE it. It's like a big slumber party every night. Often they will have what they call a "camp out". This involves all of them gathering their pillows, stuffed animals and books and piling onto Anna's bed on the top bunk. They usually read a few books and then they all go back to bed and go to sleep. Sometimes they don't make it back into their own beds. I've found them a few times all asleep together in a big pile. I think it's so cute. (Well, it's cute until I have to try to get them down while they're asleep!)
I found this the other night:
And these are from a few months ago.

And just for fun, our "barracks". Some day I want to get bunk beds that match. Or even matching quilts would be nice. One can dream, right? At least the walls are the color I want them.

I always wanted bunk beds. I'm glad that your kids get them.
ReplyDeletePaint them both white, at least they would be that much closer to matching, and it would look better with their walls.
ReplyDeleteoh did I mention... LOVE the frog quilt. LOL that was not meant to be on her bed ALL the time.
ReplyDelete