Anna decided she wanted to go see the last Harry Potter for her birthday. We went to Fork and Screen where she got to pick anything she wanted on the menu. (And a note to my sister, yes we went to Fork and Screen! Too bad you've never been to something similar. ;) ) The boys had already seen Harry Potter for a church activity and Blake and I saw it on a date. We didn't think the little ones would like it so that left Anna. I took her by herself. She told me, "This is the BEST birthday ever! Well, and last year was the best birthday ever too. So now I've had 2 best birthdays in a row." Most days are the best days ever for Anna, which is something I really love about her.
We went to the movie the weekend before her birthday. Then on her actual birthday she went camping with Dad (pictures to come). Then on the Sunday after her birthday she got to open presents and have cake. And then the next day they celebrated her birthday at school. So she pretty much had a week of birthday celebrating! She loved it.

I still think that is a weird name. It sounds dumb to me. LOL
ReplyDelete