A few random pictures that I thought were cute...
Caleb helping me cook:
Playing peek-a-boo:
You can barely see him here, but I just love this picture. Look at that cute little nose and that smiling eye!
Lydia made "Pez Towers". I thought that was pretty creative!
"Very interesting". I don't even know what they're looking at, but they're sure enthralled. I also love how Elizabeth's hair catches the light in this pic.
And one more fun one:
Very Cute! So I typed your blog in wrong. I guess there is a blog for mamalama. Well it kinda looked like yours and at first I thought it was, so I started reading. She was telling everyone how they were going to adopt. They had had a few kids but they had always wanted to adopt, and now it was time blah blah blah.. I was really surprised! Took me off guard a little :) Hahaha then I realized it wasn't yours. :P
ReplyDeleteHa! That's too funny! I actually had a dream this week that we adopted 2 kids... a little blond girl and a blond baby boy. I was so excited to get them and loved them so much. Then I looked at their faces and discovered it was Elizabeth and Caleb. lol. So no adopting here unless it's the kids I already have and it's a dream!
ReplyDelete