January 18, 2010

Watch out Daddy!

This is what happens to a dad of 4 girls.  Blake let me have a nap on Sunday.  This is what happened while I was asleep (Anna took these pics):



I guess Blake dozed on the couch (while listening for kids with one ear of course) and the girls did his hair.  He said he felt them, but wasn't coherent enough to know what they were doing - he thought they were just combing his hair.  So when I came downstairs from my nap I found this...

He's such a good sport, isn't he?  He's such a fun dad!  And this is where I found the girls when I woke up.  They were reading a recipe book and eating goldfish crackers (yes, that's the top of the refrigerator!)


At least I got a nap and they were all happy and alive (although I wonder how).  

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! My sister and I used to do the same thing to our dad when we were driving on long car trips. He always looked so great when he got out to fill the car with gas. :)

    ReplyDelete